Join the TCWC Education and Public Relations Team
- Develop educational programs that facilitate meaningful communication about wildlife
to all ages, throughout the community.
- Communicate the purpose and philosophy of TCWC to the community-at-large and especially to potential volunteers and donors.
- Create and maintain a favorable public image for TCWC with press releases, website updates, logos and signage, and special events that gain public attention through the media without direct advertising.
Join the TCWC Fund Raising Team
- Build successful relationships with our supporters and explore new and imaginative fundraising opportunities.
- Raise awareness of TCWC’s work, aims, and goals through fundraising events. This may involve organizing traditional events and developing web-based fundraising, online auctions, and merchandise sales.
- You will be able to use your networking and creative skills to achieve a sense of accomplishment and reward by raising the most money to help our area wildlife recover from injury, illness, or being orphaned.
The animals thank you for your kindness and support!